Citizenship school of political studies
Pedagogical program of the cycle 2014
Citizenship school of political studies will be a space of discussion and sharing of expertise, practices, and knowledge between different actors, men and women involved in dynamics of democracy and strengthening the human right.
As a ‘school without walls’, ECEP offers a cycle organized in the form of seminars and take place in different regions , this cycle allows different platforms of building capacities and responds to the needs of political actors, associative and institutional , in local level as well as in national level .
The approach of this cycle will focus on strengthening three types of skills:
- Skills enrolling in the development of political culture especially that related to the processes (political, institutional and legal) of implementation of the new constitution in Morocco
- Skills in terms of concept analysis related to the fourth thematic : local and territorial governance , citizenship participation , public policy ,regionalization;
- The exchangeable skills that challenge the ability to enroll in a logic of collective intelligence and situations of action’s construction, in a spirit of discussion and discursive approaches in public sphere ,
The beneficiaries of this dynamic are mainly young leaders from political parties (managers and elected) NGOs, Unions, administration managers, local communities…. They follow all the seminars of the training program, and benefit the different moments of exchanges provided for in this context, especially with actors from the regions where the seminars will be held.
The exchangeable topics will be highlighted and discussed at various seminars and workshops. To this effect will be favored teaching case study and simulation from training courses and territorial realities. It will work on the following questions:
– Human Rights
– Citizenship and Citizen Values
– Democracy and Participation
– Actors and Territories
– Engineering of local development
– Expertise and international best practices
Ethics and commitment are the basis that joins the group of beneficiaries in ECEP. It is available to each person to share his expertise and be a source of learning for others, in a hard-working and respectful spirit of the fundamental values of the school.